Monday 24 December 2018

Artist's Xmas Cards

My old friend the artist Terry Hammill sent me a copy of his last Christmas card, a jelly baby scene. A timely reminder that Christmas Day is nearly upon us.


Terry Hammill's Xmas jelly babies

Terry's jelly babies of course reminded me that I ought to send out Xmas messages to all my drawing followers out there. So merry Xmas and a happy new drawing year to all of you. In the meantime in the spirit of bad Christmas cracker jokes another selection of artist's Xmas cards for you to look through. Try and guess who they are from, answers at the bottom of the post. Try not to read any text, it is such a giveaway. 

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H


Answers

A
Warhol
B
Calder
C
Dali
D
Gory
E
Warhol (again)
F
Oldenberg
G
Steinberg
H
Robert Smithson

x
xx
xxx
xxxx
xxxxx
|
Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment